The attorneys of Hoyer & Hicks represent clients regarding a variety of labor and employment matters, including wage-and-hour class actions. We have expertise litigating cases in the state and federal courts of the San Francisco bay area and in negotiating pre-litigation resolutions. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of our clients, who are typically individual employees or small businesses.
I had an overall excellent experience, and I would recommend this attorney to anyone with similar needs.
- Client Was very knowledgeable and professional. All of my questions were answered in the initial consultation.
- Client Class Counsel capably represented the Settlement Class and negotiated a settlement well-received by the Class Members.
- Judge of the Superior Court I appreciated him taking the time during the initial phone consultation to understand the nature of the grievance (free).
- Client He is a good listener and was able to assess immediately the strength of the case.
- Client I've got the advice I needed for free during 30-min appointment. Thank you, Mr. Hoyer.
- Client Richard not only grasped a quick understanding of my claims, he identified an additional claim and quickly acted.
- Client Richard listended to my entire situation and knew exactly how to proceed.
- Client I've spoken with several attorneys before, and Richard, by far, carried the most weight in deciding best actions on how to proceed.
- Client He gave me advice on the phone before any indication that I would retain him.
Benitez v. Perfection Pet Food, LLC - U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California case no. 1:18-cv-01484-SKO
Thaoho v. Capitol Casino, Inc. - Sacramento County Superior Court case no. 34-2018-00228073-CU-OE-GDS
Casas v. Mission-Hope, et al. - Alameda County Superior Court case no. RG15797671
Coppernoll v. Hamcor Inc., et al. - Alameda County Superior Court case no. RG16843171