The attorneys of Hoyer & Hicks represent clients regarding a variety of labor and employment matters, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, missed breaks, and unpaid wages. We have expertise litigating individual and class action cases in the state and federal courts of the San Francisco Bay Area and the Greater Los Angeles Area. We also have expertise in negotiating pre-litigation resolutions. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of our clients, who are typically individual employees or small businesses.
I had an overall excellent experience, and I would recommend this attorney to anyone with similar needs.
- Client Was very knowledgeable and professional. All of my questions were answered in the initial consultation.
- Client Class Counsel capably represented the Settlement Class and negotiated a settlement well-received by the Class Members.
- Judge of the Superior Court I appreciated him taking the time during the initial phone consultation to understand the nature of the grievance (free).
- Client He is a good listener and was able to assess immediately the strength of the case.
- Client I've got the advice I needed for free during 30-min appointment. Thank you, Mr. Hoyer.
- Client Richard not only grasped a quick understanding of my claims, he identified an additional claim and quickly acted.
- Client Richard listended to my entire situation and knew exactly how to proceed.
- Client I've spoken with several attorneys before, and Richard, by far, carried the most weight in deciding best actions on how to proceed.
- Client He gave me advice on the phone before any indication that I would retain him.
Benitez v. Perfection Pet Food, LLC - U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California case no. 1:18-cv-01484-SKO
Thaoho v. Capitol Casino, Inc. - Sacramento County Superior Court case no. 34-2018-00228073-CU-OE-GDS
Casas v. Mission-Hope, et al. - Alameda County Superior Court case no. RG15797671
Coppernoll v. Hamcor Inc., et al. - Alameda County Superior Court case no. RG16843171